- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
Mold toxicity is all to common in the damp weather of the northeast. With snow melt and springtime rains ahead of us, it is important to be diligent about avoiding mold blooms in and around your home. In this week’s video blog, I explore treatment options for detoxing after exposure to mold.
Have you or someone you know been exposed to mold? Interested in discussing treatment options further? Click here to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Elliott.