- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
- 11.Lyme Disease Antibiotic Myth
- 12.Living Tick-Free by Dr. Alexis Chesney
The weather is getting warmer and that means tick season is upon us. This week’s video blog is full of tips and tricks about treating tick bites. Watch to learn more.
Are you suffering from chronic lyme that was never treated successfully? Click here to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Elliott!