- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
- 11.Lyme Disease Antibiotic Myth
- 12.Living Tick-Free by Dr. Alexis Chesney
As someone who specializes in Lyme Disease treatment, I am always on the lookout for new resources for my patients. Dr. Alexis Chesney, another Lyme specialist practicing in Southern Vermont, has authored a book that I feel is a great resource for anyone looking to prevent or treat Lyme Disease. The book is called “Living Tick-Free” and you can download it here. I’ve dedicated this week’s video blog to reviewing this valuable resource.
Looking to talk to someone about Lyme? Click here to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Elliott.