Post Series: Lyme series
- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
- 11.Lyme Disease Antibiotic Myth
- 12.Living Tick-Free by Dr. Alexis Chesney
- 13.Lyme Disease & Bioresonance Testing
- 14.Treating Lyme Without Antibiotics
Finding an imbedded tick can be frightening. In this video blog, I discuss a testing service that can determine if that tick was carrying any disease.